And here’s the third and final part of my How-To Guide for Selling Your Stuff on Amazon Marketplace. I loved writing this part because here’s where you get paid! Nothing is better then getting cash for your old things. If you have any questions on any of these parts leave a comment with your question and I’ll reply.
How to Get Paid by Amazon Marketplace
- Login to your Seller account.
- Click on the “Seller Account Information”
- In the section titled “Deposit Method” click the Add button on the far right.
- On this page is where you enter the information needed to allow Amazon to deposit your earnings into your bank account. Be careful all data is correct.
- After entering your data go back to your Seller account main page.
- Underneath the “Get Paid” section click on “View your payments account”
- From this page you can see a breakdown of how much money you have made. Click on the button on the left column that says “Request Disbursement.” Note: If you have just created your account and just entered in your bank information Amazon requires a 2-week waiting period before they will reimburse your bank account. This is done to prevent fraud.
- On the next page you must confirm that you want to “Request Disbursement” to the account you entered in step 4.
- After clicking the button you are presented with a screen that confirms that you a Disbursement has been requested.
- You may not see the deposit for up to 5 days. For greater detail read Amazon’s excellent page on this topic.